Monday, 12 October 2015

LG NEXUS 5X #ChampIsBack





“I am participating in the #ChampIsBack activity at BlogAdda



THE OLDER GENERATION
                                                       V/S
                                                                   THE NEXT GENERATION 

Hiya folks,
Go and ask your grandmother which phone she would like to have with her at all times.
Probably, she will squeal out her laughter, rather loudly, thinking you are nuts or she will just shoo you away.

Now , ask your mom, a home maker the same thing.
She’s sure to feel Maha  pleased, that you have thought her worthy of giving you an opinion on the latest smartphones. Smart, that she is, she will buy time, stating she is busy with something else. And that she will give her opinion in an hour. Immediately and secretly, she will Google .. :) and this will be her output…



I want the colour  ICE, she coos ..reason?  I am the coolest one…just like ice !! So…and LG NEXUS 5X is the best.

Just imagine! She continues, 32 GB storage!! Her enthusiasm increases. So many pictures I can take of my kids and store and send them across to everyone…she continues to croon. By-passing all the high tech details that is too much for her understanding. She is imagining herself to be KRISHHH, what with all the finger print stuff and all. 

Next in line is the youngest. A ten-year old brat, a family consisting of 5 brats.
Amazing, eh ! Amazing !! I tell you. Really amazing!!
He knows that the LG NEXUS 5X smartphone  launches in October 2015.  He knows all the colours available. He knows the specifications. He knows….guess what??
You won’t believe this !! Have a look at what he tells me...........a comparison of whats available in the market !!




 And LG NEXUS 5X is the best.

 All the information at the tip of his tongue. Wish he knew his mathematic tables just as well. But, again, this is the next generation.!  Their specialty lies in technology.
 I held my first cell phone 10 years back, whereas, my little one , who is ten years old now, already holds his first cell phone.!! 

Seeing the growth and improvement in the tech know-how today?
Cross my heart, when I win this LG NEXUS 5X smartphone, its going to Grandmother’s hands straight away.

This is an opportunity not to be missed, so grab this chance to win a brand new LG NEXUS 5X by blogging for the #ChampIsBack! ... All  for the Grandmother...Love you AJJI !!



“I am participating in the #ChampIsBack activity at BlogAdda



 

No comments: